Sales KPI Dashboard Excel Template
Sales KPI Spreadsheet. Track your key metrics on sales team. Dynamic dashboard with trend charts and comparison analysis. All in Excel.
Sales KPI Dashboard Excel Template is an important tool for the Sales department with measurable metrics inside which help to evaluate achieving the company’s goals and maintaining growth. For example, you want to present successful results and prove the effectiveness of your sales team.
So, some common questions: What numbers should I give? Also, which Key Performance Indicators should I consider? How should I compare results in order to show current success?
In general, according to KPI dashboard logic, you set the right goals to measure specific performance metrics, you select specific periods to compare and it gives you a quick overview of your company’s performance.
On the other hand, while preparing a Sales KPI dashboard, the most important thing is to define the right metrics which will differ from department to department. Because it would be meaningless to evaluate sales team performance with performance indicators of the HR department.
How To Create The Most Useful KPI Dashboard For Sales Department?
Instead of creating a Sales KPI Dashboard from scratch, we offer you a Ready-to-Use Excel Template which consists of:
- Major Key Sales Performance Indicators
- Trend Charts
- Previous Year and Target Comparisons
- Monthly and Cumulative Analysis
What Are The Right Key Performance Indicators for Sales Team?
In summary, we’ve collected the most commonly used Sales KPIs under 3 main categories in this template:
- Sales Team Effectiveness: Sales Revenue | Sales Growth | Monthly Sales / New Customers | Sales Target ( Actual Rev vs. Forecasted Rev) | # of Sales Demos | Average Sales Cycle Length/Average Conversion Time
- Customer Metrics: Average Revenue Per Unit (Average Revenue Per Customer) | Customer Acquisition Cost / Cost Per Lead | Lead-To-Sale Conversion Rate | Cost Per Conversion | Customer Profitability | Customer Lifetime Value | Customer Turnover Rate
- Budget Metrics: Sales Budget Ratio (Sales Spendings/Total Revenues) | Staying In Budget Ratio
However, you can add more KPIs if you prefer. Afterward, you input relevant values and analyze the results in a nicely designed dashboard that is supported with charts.
Furthermore, it shows monthly and cumulative results separately. Moreover, you will be able to see the comparison with last year’s figures and company targets. So thanks to this Sales KPI Dashboard, you will easily follow your critical metrics, make comparisons and stay on track!
Sales KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features:
- Both monthly and cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard as well as interactive charts
- Easy-to-use Sales Team KPI Template included
- Also, clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros