Management KPI Dashboard Excel Template
Management KPI Dashboard in Excel. Includes most common metrics. Editable & Printable. Ready for your presentations with dynamic charts. Compare KPI results.
Key Performance Indicators are quite important for companies who want to track their critical metrics and most organizations use a General Management KPI Dashboard Excel templates in order to evaluate their success at reaching targets. Besides, KPI Dashboards show the main improvement areas of an organization. And, only if general management takes the relevant action considering the dashboard, KPI overview process is successfully done.
That’s why it’s very crucial to select the most appropriate KPIs for your company and set the right goals to measure. A well-prepared Management KPI Dashboard Excel template should contain measurable, actionable, and visually understandable high-level Key Performance Indicators which will focus on the overall performance of the enterprise.
How to Create A Successful General Management KPI Dashboard?
Basically, you can build your own KPI dashboard in Excel with the convenient performance metrics, from scratch. However, preparing a KPI dashboard is not an easy task. It should be well structured, have an appealing design to be used in presentations, and be easy to maintain for later.
We offer you a ready-to-use and flexible template with the following elements inside:
- Key General Management Performance Indicators
- Trend Charts
- Previous Year and Target Comparisons
- Monthly and Cumulative Analysis
What Are The Right Management Performance Indicators to Track?
To clarify, in this dashboard template, we’ve collected the most commonly used General Management KPIs under 4 main categories:
- Customer Metrics: Net Promoter Score | Customer Acquisition Cost/Cost Per Lead | Customer Lifetime Value | Customer Profitability Score | Customer Retention Rate | Conversion Rate | Sales Target | Relative Market Share
- Financial Performance: Revenue Growth Rate | Net Profit | Net Profit Margin | Gross Profit Margin | Operating Profit Margin | Return on Investment | Cash Conversion Cycle | Return on Assets | Return on Equity
- Internal Processes: Capacity Utilisation Rate | Project Schedule Variance | Project Cost Variance | Earned Value | Order fulfillment cycle time | Delivery on time | Quality Index | Process Downtime Level
- Employee Metrics: Staff Advocacy Score | Employee Engagement Level | Absenteeism Bradford Score | Human Capital Value-added | 360-degree feedback score
You can add more KPIs which are relevant to your business strategy. After that, you input relevant values and analyze the results in a nicely designed dashboard supported with charts.
It shows monthly and cumulative results separately. Also, you can see the comparison with last year’s figures and company targets. Finally, this is an efficient way to keep track of your critical metrics, make comparisons and take relevant actions. Start using General Management KPI Dashboard Template and keep your focus on your daily business!
General Management KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features:
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use also, nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Full Print ready General Manager KPI Template
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros