Manufacturing KPI Dashboard
Manufacturing KPI Dashboard Template in Excel. Includes most used key metrics for production with trending charts, contrast analysis and much more.
Are you in charge of your company’s manufacturing department? Then you’ll be acutely aware of how many factors you need to keep track of so that your production process runs smoothly. By using our Manufacturing KPI Dashboard, you will simply and efficiently be able to appraise those all-important metrics and take the appropriate action before they become a problem!
Our easy-to-use Excel template will give you the peace of mind to track your metrics, quantify any changes, and present them proficiently.
How Do You Know Which Are The Right KPI’s To Follow?
Firstly, you need to do some research. You will have to ascertain the exact business performance metrics you wish to follow in line with your business model. Once you have carried out the research and collected all the relevant information, the hard work is done. Generally speaking, there is a list of 28 Manufacturing – Production KPIs. They are categorized within the following key groups:
- Reducing Inventory
- Ensuring Compliance
- Reducing Maintenance
- Flexibility & Innovation
- Costs and Profitability
Our template can be edited to add your own KPI’s where you can easily monitor them.
How to Effectively Create your Manufacturing KPI Dashboard
Once you have decided on which business metrics you are going to use, you will then need to add some targets. You can use these targets for your team, and you will need to compare these to PY (Previous Year) and TV (Target Values). We also advise that you add some graphs/charts to support the trends. Our templates provide you with:
- Major Manufacturing KPIs & Descriptions
- Trend Graphs/Charts
- PY (Previous Year) and TC (Target Values)
- Periodic and Accumulative Analysis
Finally, with this Manufacturing KPI Dashboard, you can track your crucial business metrics, compare and keep on track!
Manufacturing KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features:
- Most used production KPI Metrics
- Periodic and Accumulative analysis
- Past year and Target Values Comparisons
- Overview dashboard with interactional charts
- A simple design which is easy to use for presentations
- Straightforward on-sheet directives
- Excel 2007 (+ later versions) compatibility
- Windows and Mac Compatible
- No download/installation required. Ready-to-use.
- White Label
- No Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Macros