Digital Marketing KPI Dashboard
Digital Marketing KPI Dashboard Template in Excel. Includes SEO, Social Media, PPC metrics, trend charts, comparison analysis and much more!
If you are working in the fast pace and ever-changing digital marketing industry then you know keeping your finger on the pulse is a mandatory requirement. You and or your clients will want proven results, which usually come with numbers. This is where the Digital Marketing KPI Dashboard can help you show them in the best delivery format. The instant access Excel Template will take your results and turn them into presentable data which can be analysed to give you a better picture of how successful you have been.
How Do You Select the Right Digital Marketing KPIs To Follow?
With so much information out there regarding digital marketing activities, it’s hard to choose the right measures. First of all, you have your personal or client requirements, or you might have a proposed number from your research. Inside the template, the hard work is done already by way of 38 most used performance indicators all centered on digital marketing. These have been categorized into five main groups consisting of the following:
- Lead Generation
- Website & Traffic Metrics
- SEO Optimization
- Paid Advertising
- Social Media Tracking
The Template also allows you to add, organize and track your own unique KPI parameters.
Getting Started in Creating Your Digital Marketing KPI Dashboard
Once you have chosen your particular metrics, you will then be asked to enter your target goals and a current figure for you and or your team. Comparison of your previous, actual, and future data is at your fingertips with the dashboard trending charts showing you in an instant how you are progressing. This super cool template offers much more:
- Descriptions of Digital Marketing and its Key Performance Indicators
- At A Glance Trend Charting
- Purposeful Comparison of Past and Actual Target Values
- 30-day & Running Cumulative Breakdowns
This purpose-built Template offers you a fantastic way to monitor your critical fast-pace data as well as making the essential on-track comparisons for past, current, and goal-related targets.
- Monthly & Collective Analysis
- Connections Between Past Year and Present Target Figures
- Dashboard Summary with Interactive Charts
- Easy to Use Design and Presentation Facilities
- Simple Instructions Inside Each Sheet
- Works with Excel 2007 Onwards
- Runs on both Mac & Windows
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Print Friendly
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros
If you liked this template don’t forget to check our KPI Dashboard Templates Collection:
Someka Excel Dashboard Templates for Small Businesses