Marketing KPI Dashboard
Marketing KPI Excel Dashboard Template includes key performance metrics of Marketing department. Trend charts and target realization analysis.
Marketing KPI Dashboard is a crucial tool that allows you to prove your success or figure out your improvement areas in your marketing strategy. According to KPI dashboard logic, you set the right goals to measure within the dashboard. It gives you a quick overview of your company’s performance.
However, the most important thing here is to define the right key performance metrics which will differ from department to department. Thus, you can’t evaluate the performance of the marketing department with HR performance indicators.
So, What’s The Best KPI Dashboard for Marketing People?
Of course, you can build your own KPI dashboard with the suitable marketing performance metrics you want to track. But if, there’s a hassle-free way? Instead of creating a Marketing KPI Dashboard from scratch, we offer you a Marketing KPI Dashboard Excel Template which consists of;
- Major Key Marketing Performance Indicators
- Trend Charts
- Previous Year and Target Comparisons
- Monthly and Cumulative Analysis
What Are The Right Marketing Key Performance Indicators to Follow?
In this dashboard template, we’ve collected the most common used marketing KPIs under 7 main categories:
- Brand Metrics: Brand Equity/Brand Value | Brand Value Growth Rate
- Sales Effectiveness: Market Share | Sales Revenue
- Customer Metrics: Customer Lifetime Value | Cost Associated Per Lead Acquisitions
- Product Pricing Indicators: Gross Profit Margin | Break-Even Point | Price Elasticity of Demand | Contribution Margin (Cont to Sales Ratio) | Margin of Safety
- Promotion Efficiency: Conversion Rate
- Digital Marketing Metrics: Bounce Rate | Avg. Session Duration | Landing Page Conversion Rate | Click Through Rate (CTR) | Cost Per Click (CPC) | Cost Per Acquisition
- Budget Metrics: Marketing Budget Ratio (MER: Marketing Expenses/Total Revenues) | Staying In Budget
Moreover, if you want to add more KPIs, you are free to do this. After this step, you input relevant values and analyze the results in a nicely designed dashboard supported with charts. It shows monthly and cumulative results separately. Finally, you can see the comparison with last year’s figures and company targets.
This is a great way to follow your critical metrics, make comparisons and stay on track! Don’t waste your valuable time with confusing tools. Start using Marketing KPI Dashboard Template and keep your focus on your daily business.
Marketing KPI Dashboard Template Features:
- Professional Marketing Dashboard Excel Template
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard analysis supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use and nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros