SWOT Analysis Template
Nicely designed SWOT Analysis Template in Excel. Free to download, ready to print and includes guidance to fill in your analysis.
SWOT analysis is a widely used strategic approach which helps the decision givers to evaluate their businesses from different aspects. We have prepared this SWOT Analysis Template in Excel so that you can easily start putting your variables and focus on your daily business.
What is SWOT Analysis?
Whether it is a new project, a business initiative or product launch, there are lots of things to be considered. Using a common framework is useful for business people to be able to speak the same “language” when they are making decisions. SWOT is a generally accepted strategic framework which categorizes the decision variables into 4 main groups: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- Strengths (Internal): What are your strongest assets? Financials, manpower or location? What makes you better than competition?
- Weaknesses (Internal): What are the main things you need improvement in your company? Are your competitors better than you in certain areas? What do you need to avoid?
- Opportunities (External): Is your market growing? What are the trends that will help you build your business in the future? And will you be able to take advantage of it?
- Threats (External): Is there any potential risk regarding your business model? What is the possibility to face a lawsuit? Is your market shrinking?
Answering these questions and evaluating your business from these four different aspects will help you give healthy decisions.
SWOT Analysis Excel Template Features
We have prepared our SWOT Excel Template with a professional design. It also includes some side notes which will help you to enhance your analysis. After completing the analysis, you can write down your final notes to the Analysis Summary & Evaluation Notes section at the bottom.
- Easy to fill Free SWOT Template
- Professional design for presentations
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Does not include any VBA macros
Similar Business Excel Templates
If you need more high-quality Excel templates for your business, check out our collection: