SWOT Analysis Excel Template
SWOT analysis tool in Excel. Printable and ready-to-present SWOT matrix to analyze your business with detailed guidance. No installation needed.
SWOT framework is a widely used strategic approach that helps decision givers to evaluate their businesses from different aspects. We have prepared this SWOT Analysis Excel Template so that you can easily start putting your variables and focus on your daily business or personal improvements.
What is SWOT Analysis?
Whether it is a new project, a business initiative, or a product launch, there are lots of things to be considered. Thus, using a common SWOT framework is useful for business people to be able to speak the same “language” when they are making decisions.
So, SWOT analysis is a generally accepted strategic framework that categorizes the decision variables into 4 main groups: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Furthermore, this tool will help you to visualize your business from all aspects.
Let’s see the details of internal aspects of SWOT analyis:
- Strengths: What are your strongest assets? For instance, financials, manpower, or location? What makes you better than the competition?
- Weaknesses: What are the main things you need improvement in your company? Also, are your competitors better than you in certain areas? What do you need to avoid?
Now, let’s look at the external aspects of SWOT analysis:
- Opportunities: Is your market growing? What are the trends that will help you build your business in the future? And will you be able to take advantage of it?
- Threats: Is there any potential risk regarding your business model? Then, what is the possibility to face a lawsuit? Is your market shrinking?
In summary, answering these questions and evaluating your business from these four different aspects with this template will help you give healthy decisions.
SWOT Analysis Excel Template Features
We have prepared our SWOT matrix with a professional design. It also includes some side notes which will help you to enhance your analysis. After completing the analysis, you can write down your final notes to the Analysis Summary & Evaluation Notes section at the bottom this SWOT analysis template.
- Easy to fill SWOT Framework Template
- Professional design for presentations
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Does not include any VBA macros