Finance KPI Dashboard
Finance KPI Dashboard Template including performance metrics of Finance & Accounting departments. Profit indicators, cash flow ratios.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
A Finance KPI Dashboard involves Financial Key Performance Metrics which help determine the condition and sustainability of your current financial model. Let’s take KPI review as a health checkup for your business. If you regularly review your KPIs, then you will be able to spot potential problems before they become serious and take action. On the other hand, with a financial dashboard in Excel, you will be able to see the strong parts of your business which gives you insight about right moves.
Actually, all KPIs serve to keep a business fine-tuned for financial success. So, for Finance department, we can say that it becomes even more crucial to track Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis and to assess your business’s financial health.
How To Create The Most Effective KPI Dashboard For Finance Department?
While creating a Finance KPI Dashboard the most important thing is to pick up the right performance metrics. Within this template, we’re offering you a Ready-to-Use Excel Template which consists of:
- Key Financial Performance Indicators
- Trend Charts
- Previous Year and Target Comparisons
- Monthly and Cumulative Analysis
What Are The Right Financial KPIs?
In this dashboard template, we’ve collected most commonly used Finance KPIs:
- Gross Profit
- Gross Profit Margin
- Operating Expense Ratio
- Net Profit Margin
- EBIT and EBIT Margin
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Accounts Receivable Turnover Ratio
In addition to this, you can add more KPIs if you prefer. After this step, you input relevant values and analyze the results in a nicely designed dashboard which is supported with charts. It shows monthly and cumulative results separately. Moreover, you will be able to see the comparison with past year figures and company targets.
Thanks to this Finance KPI Dashboard, you will easily follow your critical performance metrics, make comparisons and stay on track!
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary financial dashboard in Excel supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use and nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros
Finally, if you liked this template, you may want to check our collection of Small Business Templates:
Someka Small Business Templates