Excel Payroll Calculator
Excel spreadsheet to calculate employee salary payments. Fully printable payroll sheets with analysis dashboard. No installation needed. Ready to use.
Every employer has to calculate the weekly/monthly payments of their employees on a regular basis. However, calculating the taxes, earnings, and other items is no fun. So, we have just prepared this Payroll Calculator Excel Template in order to make this process a bit easier for you.
Basically, this tool lets you calculate employee salary with taxes.
Firstly, you will input the weekly/monthly earnings to the related sections and adjust the tax ratios for your own country’s regulations. Then, the rest is calculated automatically. This Payroll Calculator Excel Template supports as many employees as you want.
In addition to this, our Paycheck Tracker has a dashboard to see cumulative earnings as well as a separate section to print out the selected employee’s payments.
Payroll Calculator Excel Template Features Summary:
- Easy to use Payroll Calculator in Excel
- Nice dashboard view with different reporting options with pivot tables
- Also Includes a separate section for tax structure
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Print-Ready as well
- Selective printing (certain employees)
- Compatible with Excel 2013 and later versions.
- Includes VBA macros. (don’t forget to enable macros when you open the tool
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Accounting and Finance Excel Templates