Call Center KPI Dashboard
Call Center KPI Dashboard Template in Excel contains key metrics (like FCR, ASA), development charts, relationship analysis and plenty more. All in Excel!
Do you manage a Call Center? If so, you will be aware of the great need to set goals and targets for your operators and agents. It is of the utmost importance to have systems in place which will assist you in keeping abreast of salient metrics such as customer satisfaction. The Call Center KPI Dashboard is a purpose-built system created to support you in collecting the necessary data for your success.
The ready to operate Excel Template supports you in following your key measures and enables you to present your results in a simple, professional way.
The Question is – Which KPIs Should A Manager Follow?
As a qualified person in your job or business, you will understand the essential requirement to fulfill your role. However, our Template design has already taken away all the hard work and collated 20 of the most used Call Centre KPIs, such as:
- Average Speed of Answer (ASA)
- First Contact Resolution Rate (FCR)
- Number of Holds per Call
- And many more…
We have grouped them under three main categories as Customer Satisfaction, Operational Efficiency and Business Value. You also have the option to add, create, and track your own unique KPIs to the template.
Creating A Successful Call Centre KPI Dashboard is Easy
Once you have your metrics entered you can then add the goals you want to establish for your team. From here you can identify the differences between previous years and your current targets. The Template will offer you an insight into trends with data in the form of interactive charts. The Template gives you the following:
- Call Centre Key Performance Indicators Description
- Charts Showing Trends
- Year on Year to Target Comparisons
- Monthly & Collective Analysis
Using this Template is a great way to measure your results and achieve success within your company.
Call Center KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features:
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use and nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros