IT KPI Dashboard
IT KPI Dashboard Excel Template for measuring Process, Performance, Financial and Server metrics with Past year and Current Year Comparison!
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Bonus: Free Lifetime Updates with your purchase.
As the businesses become more complicated, the pressure on IT team is increasing enormously and the value you bring to the organization might get lost under this pressure. Through measurable and precise KPI metrics, you will demonstrate your contribution to the company. Thanks to this IT KPI Dashboard, you will be able to see how well your IT team is performing and take necessary action for weak areas.
In order to make things easier for you, we have accumulated the most frequently used 16 KPIs in the IT department and grouped them into five main groups consisting of the following:
Now, let’s see the details of the IT KPI Dashboard Excel Template.
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka IT KPI Dashboard Template works:
IT KPI Dashboard Template Features:
In the Dashboard you can use the navigation buttons to switch between other sections. So here, the first section that you are going to input your own values is Current Year Actual, Current Year Target and Past Year Actual.
You will find a sample data we used but you can also put your own data or add new rows with a new IT KPI code.
Warning!: Please note that when you add/remove a KPI code, you should change it in other sections as well. For example, if you add a new KPI to CY Actual section, don’t forget to change it in CY Target, PY Actual and Cumulatives.
Besides that, the template will allow you to see trends forming with the available charts, giving you a clear visual of your IT Team’s activity according to selected KPI.
Finally, dashboard shows monthly and cumulative results separately. In this way, you can see the comparison with past year figures and company targets. This is an efficient way to keep track of your critical metrics, make comparisons and take relevant actions.
Detailed Description of IT KPI Metrics:
– Number of New Tickets: How many issues appear in a specific period of time. All incoming problems or requests need to convert into a ticket. This KPI metric will enlighten and ease your way in telling how much value you bring to the organization.
– Open vs. Total Tickets (Total dept.): How many of total tickets are resolved over time. A low ratio of resolved to open tickets might indicate a systematic problem such as wrong deadlines, workload of the staff, resource allocation, and so on.
– Open vs. Total Tickets (per employee): This KPI metric will give an opinion about each of your employee’s performance. You may look into if there is a specific issue for the employee who has dropped behind others.
– Average Task Completion Time: This KPI metric will help you to keep your issue handling time under control for every employee.
– Support Employee per End User: An increasing ratio of support employees to end users show that you need to hire more support people in order to maintain your high quality work without being so much under pressure
– % of Projects Delivered on Time: An insight into the delivery timeline for your project. it’s very easy to set clear targets for this metric and measure it if you manage your projects with timelines
– Quality Assurance per Project: In order to lower defect containment, you should set a target for the number of issues,bugs or problems per project and start to track it.
– IT Service Chargeback or Showback: Chargeback system means applying the costs of IT hardware, software, cloud services or shared services to the business unit in which they are used. Showback is similar to chargeback but the prices are for informational purposes only and no one is billed.
– Budget Discipline: Staying on a predefined budget is crucial in order to plan your investments and expenses. Main rule for this KPI is ensuring that you break down your budget into different expenditure items in detail.
– % of Projects Delivered on Budget: This KPI metric estimates if the cost of your project will be above or below your projected upper limit.
– ROI Percentage of IT Investments: ROI of an IT investment will answer the question, “How profitable is your investment?”. The most basic way to calculate ROI, the benefit (or return) of an investment is divided by the cost of the investment.
– IT Costs vs. IT Revenue: This is one of the most important metrics to maintain steady and healthy growth. This comparison will put teams in a position to stay on target or address anomalies. If the percentage is steady and it is within your target range it shows that you drive safe.
– Server Downtime & Uptime: This KPI metric refers to the period of time during which your IT infrastructure becomes non-functional because of some glitches with the server.
– Mean Time to Repair: Mean time to repair represents the time between the start of a system problem and the moment it gets resolved.
– Net Promoter Score per Project: Net Promoter Score measures the satisfaction of your business partner. Once you have completed a project, you should ask them to rate it and get feedback. Usually measured on a scale from 1 to 5 representing the amount of the satisfaction of your business partner.
– Customer Effort Score per Project: CES means Customer Effort Score which measures the effort that your customer puts in personally to have the request handled. It is usually measured on a scale from 1 to 5 representing the amount of your customer’s effort.
IT KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features Summary:
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use and nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros
If you liked this template don’t forget to check our KPI Dashboard Templates Collection:
Someka Excel Dashboard Templates for Small Businesses