HR KPI Dashboard
The HR KPI Dashboard Excel Template contains the frequently used performance measures found in the top Human Resources departments, including PY comparisons, trending charts and more.
This HR KPI Dashboard offers the perfect analytic tool for identifying areas within your business where performance is being met and where improvements can be made. All this can be viewed, at a glance and in-depth inside this Excel Template. You can enter recorded workplace operations and the organization’s objectives into the Dashboard.
In that way, you will be able to measure the set goals for employee performance metrics and results from your team’s activity.
The accurate presentation of key performance indicators via the Human Resources Dashboard is important to your company’s success. Because finding and entering the correct data is essential to getting a clear picture of the efficiency of your department as a human resources professional.
How Can You Create The Best HR KPI Dashboard?
You could build templates to form your own dashboard design. Alternatively, you can purchase a purpose-built Excel-based program that is primed and ready to use. Our HR Key Performance Indicator Dashboard is all you need. The Template comes with:
- The Main Key Human Resources Metrics Used Worldwide
- Charts Showing Trends Within Your Department
- Differences Associated with Past and Present Objectives
- 30 Day Records and Cumulative Analysis
You can also use this Excel Template for executive meetings to provide a snapshot of the current and comparative performance. This would help you define the areas of development and work on them to have a better performing business. Furthermore, you may easily include the dashboard and the charts in your internal and external presentations and create new sheets within the Excel file to include extra information such as notes.
Not Sure Which Employee Key Performance Indicators To Use In Your HR Department?
As part of the development of the HR Dashboard we collated the most frequently used Human Resources metrics and categorized them under the following five headings:
- Recruitment: Average Lead Time to Recruit New Employees | Performance Score of New Employees within 6M | Average length of placement in months for the manager | Diversity (Female to Male Ratio)
- Training & Development: Training Hours per Employee / Year | % Change of Productivity Before/After the Training | Employee satisfaction points with training
- Performance & Career Management: % of employees that fully execute their Individual Development Plan | % of employees that participate in Career coaching plan | Average time employees are in the same function
- Employee Retention & Productivity: % of employees who leave the company in a given time period | Profit per Employee | Average headcount of employees each human resources (HR) employee caring for | Average number of vacation days per employee | Total overtime hours as a percentage of all work hours | Average salary | Average retirement age | Total overtime hours as a percentage of all work hours
- Budget Metrics: Actual vs Budgeted Hire | Percentage of HR budget spent on training | Average training costs per employee
The Dashboard also allows you to create and add your own HR metrics if desired. Once completed, you can monitor the information alongside the standard employee KPIs. It will help you analyze the results of the data. You can view the Monthly and cumulative figures separately as well as the comparison of past and proposed company goals and targets.
As a result, the Human Resources Key Performance Indicators Dashboard offers you a one-stop, easy-to-use Dashboard that provides you with valuable data at a click of a mouse. Waste no more time with multiple spreadsheets which confuse more than they inform, and get working with our purpose-built all-in-one model.
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis of HR Metrics
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard supported with interactive charts
- Staff KPI Report & HR Analytics in Excel
- Straightforward Instructions Available On-sheet
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed, ready-to-use
- Full print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros