HR KPI Dashboard
Ready-to-Use HR KPI Dashboard Excel Template. Includes most used performance metrics of Human Resources departments. Trend charts, PY comparison and more.
One Time Payment – Immediate Download
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Bonus: Free Lifetime Updates with your purchase.
HR KPI Dashboard is a useful tool for analyzing performance and identifying improvement areas in an organization, at first glance. Because it’s very important to ensure that workforce performance is aligned with organizational objectives. According to KPI dashboard logic, you set set the right goals to measure within the dashboard and it gives you a quick overview of your company’s performance.
A well-prepared HR Dashboard should provide a precise display of clear key performance indicators. Accordingly, the most important thing here is to define the right performance metrics for human resources department. Thus, you can’t evaluate the performance of HR department with Sales performance indicators.
How to Create a Good HR KPI Dashboard?
Of course, you can build your own dashboard from scratch. On the other hand, we offer you a Ready-to-Use Excel Template with following elements inside:
- Major Key HR Performance Indicators
- Trend Charts
- Previous Year and Target Comparisons
- Monthly and Cumulative Analysis
What Are The Right Key Performance Indicators to Follow for HR Department?
In this dashboard template, we’ve collected most commonly used HR KPIs under 5 main categories:
- Recruitment: Average Lead Time to Recruit New Employees | Performance Score of New Employees within 6M | Average length of placement in months for the manager | Diversity (Female to Male Ratio)
- Training & Development: Training Hours per Employee / Year | % Change of Productivity Before/After the Training | Employee satisfaction points with training
- Performance & Career Management: % of employees that fully execute their Individual Development Plan | % of employees that participate Career coaching plan | Average time employees are in same function
- Employee Retention & Productivity: % of employees who leave the company in a given time period | Profit per Employee | Average headcount of employees each human resources (HR) employee caring for | Average number of vacation days per employee | Total overtime hours as a percentage of all work hours | Average salary | Average retirement age | Total overtime hours as a percentage of all work hours
- Budget Metrics: Actual vs Budgeted Hire | Percentage of HR budget spent on training | Average training costs per employee
You can add more KPIs depending on your preference. After this step, you input relevant values and analyze the results in a nicely designed dashboard supported with charts. It shows monthly and cumulative results separately. You can also see the comparison with past year figures and company targets.
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka General KPI Dashboard Templates work:
This is an efficient way to keep track of your critical metrics, make comparisons and take relevant actions. Don’t waste your valuable time with confusing tools. Start using HR KPI Dashboard Template and keep your focus on your daily business!
HR KPI Dashboard Excel Template Features:
- Monthly and Cumulative analysis
- Comparison with Past Year and Target values
- Summary dashboard supported with interactive charts
- Easy to use and nice design to be used in presentations
- Clear on-sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Full Print ready
- White Label
- Does not include any VBA macros
If you liked this template, you may want to check our collection of Small Business Templates:
Someka Small Business Templates