Stock and Inventory Tracker Excel Template
Plan, calculate, and manage your incoming and outgoing stocks in Excel. Printable summary dashboard with charts. Works in Mac & Windows.
If you are tracking your incoming and outgoing stocks in your company, probably you know how it can be critical for productivity. Especially when you have too many products to track and don’t know where to start. Now it is all easy to manage each product or category for a given time or period with the Stock and Inventory Tracker Excel Template!
This Inventory Tracker tool lets you track your sold products and inventory to build a better business strategy. All you have to do is input your category and product list (to be able to select them later). Then, you received orders, and sales orders to the related sections.
STOCK AND INVENTORY TRACKER TEMPLATE FEATURES:
Once you have entered your data, you can manage your inventory much better by reviewing the characteristics of each product, such as inventory quantity (after all purchases and sales), cost of inventory quantity, cost of goods sold, profit, and total revenue.
This section of stock and inventory tracker template is where you input your data for each column. For Category and Product columns you may choose the necessary option from the drop-down menu which you input in the Settings part.
- Initial Quantity represents the level of quantity that you already have in your stocks.
- Alert level represents the quantity level of the product in the stocks which you wouldn’t like to have fewer for that product.
- Remarks section serves as an additional notes column.
Received Products and Sales:
Above all, the Date, Codes, Quantity, and Unit Price tabs are similar to Items List tab. Since we’ve formulated the Category, Products, and Units columns, you don’t need to input them manually. Moreover, on the Codes column in stock and inventory tracker, you may choose any code which you already entered in Items List.
Additionally in this section, you can see the Total Paid for each codes.
To clarify, having full power on your inventory will help you plan your route and optimize your sales and purchases.
The template also lets you see when you are short on any product by the alert levels you determine for each product.
Stock and Inventory Tracker Features Summary:
- Simple Inventory Tracker in Excel
- Dashboard to see Inventory Situation
- Overall Inventory Report
- Data Input section for; Item list, Sales and Received Products
- Informational notes included
- Automated charts and bars
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2013 and later versions
- Includes VBA code