World Countries Heat Map Generator
World Heat Map Excel Template will visualize your data on the global map. Put your data and heat map will be created and painted automatically.
We use heat maps in order to visualize values of individual data points within a data set. While illustrating those data points from the lowest to the highest, we use color sets. A world heat map generator is used in various areas like meteorology, sociology, politics, economics, medicine, etc. For example, you can create a global map that would look like this:
However, creating it from scratch isn’t as easy as it sounds. That’s why we have built this Excel tool. With 3 easy steps, the heat map of the world will be ready:
1. Step: Paste/Type your data from your own spreadsheet
2. Step: Choose your limits for data ranges
3. Step: Choose your color set and click the button!
Now you can create a Country Heat Map in a few minutes!
On-sheet instructions will guide you about the usage of the template:
Since it’s print-ready, you can easily print it. Or you can easily export it to PDF if you like.
You can pick one of 5 different color set options or change the colors as you wish:
Finally, we would like to remind you of other continent and country heat map generators which are available at:
Someka Heat Maps Collection
World Heat Map Generator Features:
- Fully editable World Map Generator with 201 countries
- Easy to use and nice density map
- 5 Premade color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- Includes VBA code and macros
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- No installation needed, ready-to-use