Lead List Template
Lead List Template is an Excel spreadsheet to help you record and track key customer data to ensure you’re working with the most up-to-date info.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac (Min. Excel 2007)
Collection of customer information will lead to focus on more targeted customers. Because you will know who you are targeting and evaluate their value for your business. Well-organized lead tracking, will help you to identify more engaged customers and remove who don’t respond your sales/marketing effort anymore.
Instead of keeping your client info in pieces, you can use this template as a basic CRM tool, in order to track communications with customers and plan follow-up contacts.
A Lead Tracking Excel Template will help you to track and keep updated your client information, in an organized way.
With this lead list template you will be able to easily record these info:
- General Info: Business Name, Business Category, Contact Name
- Progress Info: Current Progress, Status Flag
- Address Info: Address, Country, City, State, Zip, Region, Phone Number, Fax Number
- Digital Info: Main Email, Alternative Email, Web Site and Notes
In General Info section, once you fill the necessary information about your contact list, Progress column will provide different options you can easily select. After that the status symbols will updated accordingly.
All the default titles can be adjusted to be suitable for your business. Because this Excel template doesn’t contain any macros or complex formulas, you can use it as is.
Lastly, there is a table contains Progress Dropdown information. You will be able to add or change your selections and define a value for the progress of lead tracking.
- Free Download
- Sales Lead Tracking Excel Template
- Simple Framework to Track Contact list
- No Installation needed. Ready-to-use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Clean, professional design
- Print Ready
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later
- Does not include any VBA macros
Don’t forget to check our Excel Templates for Small Businesses