World Countries Geographic Heat Map Generator
Unique Excel Template to generate world heat map. Just put your data and your printable Geographic Heat Map will be generated automatically.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Bonus: Free Lifetime Updates with your purchase.
We use heat maps in order to visualise values of individual data points within a data set. While illustrating those data points from the lowest to the highest, we use colour sets. Geographic heat map is probably the most popular type, since it’s used in variable areas like, meteorology, sociology, politics, economics, medicine, etc. For example you can create a world heat map which would look like this:
However, creating it from scratch isn’t as easy as it sounds. That’s why we have built this Excel tool. With 3 easy steps, your heat map will be ready:
1. Step: Paste/Type your data from your own spreadsheet
2. Step: Choose your limits for data ranges
3. Step: Choose your color set and click the button!
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka World Heat Map Generator works:
Now you can create a World Geo Heat Map in a few minutes!
World Heat Map Generator Features:
- Fully editable World map with 170 countries
- Easy to use and nice design
- 5 Premade color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- Includes VBA code and macros
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
On-sheet instructions will guide you about the usage of template:
Since it’s print-ready, you can easily print it. Or you can easily export to PDF if you like.
You can pick one of 5 different colour set options or change the colours as you wish:
Finally, we would like to remind you other continent and country heat map generators which are available at:
Someka Heat Maps Collection