Salesman Target Tracking Template
Excel spreadsheet template to track and measure the salesman performance, target realization rates, sales metrics and KPIs of sales people.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
A sales target is a goal set for a salesman measured in revenue or units sold for a specific time. Setting up sales targets help keep you and your sales team focused on achieving your goals.
Measuring realization of sales targets in a right way is as important as setting them. Hence, we have prepared Someka Salesman Target Tracking Excel Template for this purpose.
All you should do is as following:
- Open the database sheet
- Set target for each salesman
- Put actual sales data for each salesman
You will immediately see both individual and total team results in your dashboard!
Each month, just update the actual sales of team members and send them the new status. This report is really hassle-free!
Salesman Target Tracking Template Features:
- Professional design
- Dashboard with summary charts or individual selection
- Ready to be used in company presentations
- Separate database section for keeping records
- Full Print Ready
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
Did you also see our complete sales reporting solution: Sales Report Template – Excel Dashboard for Sales Managers