Expense Analysis Dashboard
This Excel Template makes the Expense Analysis easy for SMB owners. It provides printable and professional looking dashboard reports supported with charts.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Compaines do have many different types of expenses. And they not only make budget planning for revenues and incomes but also plan expected expenses for the future. This Expense Analysis Dashboard lets you to record monthly target and actual expenses and make comparisons to see the target realization percentages in Excel.
Dashboard view has many nice reports in which you can select the categories, sub-categories and months. It also lets the user to pull a specific category and see the sub details for it. It is printable and ready to be used in presentations and reports.
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka Expense Analysis tool works:
Expense Analysis Dashboard – Excel Template Features:
- Professional looking reporting tool for Company Expense Tracking
- Easy to use dashboard view with many different reporting options
- Includes pivot tables for easy structuring of expense category details
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Ready to be printed
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Includes VBA macros. (don’t forget to enable macros when you open the tool)
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Accounting and Finance Excel Templates