China Geographic Heat Map Generator
Excel Template to generate China Heat Map of cities. Just put your data and your printable Geographical Map of China will be generated automatically.
Geographic Heat Maps are efficient data visualization methods. In heat maps, specific data points of a data set are illustrated by the help of colour sets. Meteorology frequently use geo heat maps in order to illustrate weather conditions. Other professions like sociology, politics and economy also, make use of it. For example you can create a China Heat Map of cities by population which would look like this:
That being said, to create a density map from scratch is not very easy. So, it might be better to use a pre-made template in order to ease your job. Someka offers many different geographic heat map templates, including the one for China Cities. It will be very simple to turn your spreadsheet in to a heat map, in 3 steps:
1. Step: Paste your data or type in
2. Step: Choose your data ranges / limits
3. Step: Choose your color set
And your heat map will be ready within a few minutes!
All China Cities in One Heat Map!
It’s quite easy to paste your data inside the template and get your heat map ready within minutes. You will be using your heat map template easily by the help of clear on sheet instructions:
Since it’s print-ready, you can easily print it. Or you can easily export to PDF if you like.
You will be able to choose 1 of 5 color sets. On the other hand, you can modify colour sets as you like:
China Heat Map Generator Features:
- Automatic Coloring Geographical Map of China
- Fully editable heat map with 32 cities/regions
- Easy to use and nice design
- 5 Premade color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- Includes VBA code and macros
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later
Finally, we would like to remind you other continent and country heat map generators which are available at:
Someka Heat Maps Collection