Automatic Org Chart Maker – Premium Version
Turn your Excel employee list into an Org Chart with photos! This Org Chart Maker is a great Excel template for business people.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com
An org chart is a crucial tool for all types of organizations, since it answers the questions “Who is who?” and “Who does what?”. Correspondingly, it clearly illustrates the roles of the employees and relationships between employees. On the other hand, preparing an org chart and keeping it updated might bring a redundant workload. Especially if you want to put photos together with lines and boxes, it may become a nightmare! That’s why we have created this Org Chart Template in Excel!
Automatic Org Chart Maker – Premium Version makes the process very easy with unique “Photo Upload” feature. All you need to do is to follow 3 basic steps:
- Type employee names, roles, reporting lines, and select sub-layout in Excel. (If needed, you can add extra info in this step)
- Select who you want to upload a photo of and insert his/her photo from your computer
- Click the “Create Org Chart” button and your organizational chart will be ready within a few minutes!
It basically works like this:
Start filling your employee Names and Roles to the table on the Dashboard (Org Chart Data). Reports To column has a dynamic dropdown and more people will appear as you add more employee names. By the way, this tool is designed according to one-to-many organizational relationship so there should be only one empty cell at “Reports to” column (who will be the head of organization.)
Extra Info column is optional. You can select whether to show it or not from the Control Panel at the side of Dashboard. (Show Extra Info)
Sub Layout column defines how will the sub employees will be placed in the chart. If you have a large chart, play with this option to fit employees better to the area. (You can click on “Default Layout” button below for quick default setup.)
If you have any problems with your data structure, you will see the Error Messages in the Control Panel. For example if there are more than one person with the same name you will get an error message. Here, you can also change the box formatting, chart type and insert/delete photos for employees.
Once you are done after you make any changes don’t forget to click the create button again. Lastly, you can clear all info with button at the bottom of the panel.
Finally, your Org Chart is ready!
Another great advantage of using Excel Template is ability to modify the output as you wish. After you unprotect your sheet (How can I unlock the sheets? What is the password?) and make the headings visible (I can’t see column headings. How to display them?) you can change the box, photo sizes or adjust the column and row structure to see them bigger.
Benefits of Someka Org Chart Maker:
- Cheaper compared to other org chart tools on web.
- Very practical, as whole operation is done in Excel.
- User-friendly thanks to the unique “Photo Upload” and optional “Sub-Layout” features.
Premium Version Features:
- Works both on Mac and Windows.
- No installation needed, ready to use.
- Excel Org Chart Maker with employee database
- Recommended for all types of organizations
- Unique “Photo Upload” feature
- 4 sub-layout options: Below-Horizontal, Below-Vertical, Side-Horizontal, Side-Vertical
- Extra info may be added optionally
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Easy to use and nice design
- Box design can be modified
- Export to PDF feature
- Print ready
Someka Org Chart Generators Comparison:
Links to versions: