Automatic Organizational Chart Generator – Advanced Version
Create Org Charts in Excel easily! Automatic Org Chart Maker is a great template for business people who don’t want to waste time on charts.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
Organizational chart is crucial for all types and scales of organizations, since it answers very important “Who is Who?” and “Who Does What?” questions. Accordingly, they illustrate not only roles of the employees but also relationships between people in an organization. On the other hand, keeping org chart template updated is not that simple for medium and large organizations due to frequent assignment changes. This Automatic Org Chart Maker – Advanced Version will allow you to generate an organizational chart for medium and large organizations, in JUST 2 STEPS:
1. Step: Type employee names, roles, reporting lines and select layout in Excel.
2. Step: Click the button
Basically, it works like this:
Before you get started in the Org Chart Maker , you can organize your employee data in another spreadsheet for easy import. Then fill the information of the dashboard manually or from the file that you already have.
Once you type in the names, the Reports To column will provide a drop-down which you can select the people of your company. Please note that if you change the name of a manager, you need to re-select it from the Reports to drop-downs of each person who is reporting to that manager.
Sub Layout column is designed to replace the people on the chart. If the placement of the boxes is not like what you would like to see, you can play with options to fit people better to the area.
In case you make a mistake while typing your data in Dashboard, check it out Control Panel section. Error message will pop up to warn you. Lastly, with Org Box Format setting, put the colors, lines you want to apply to all the boxes on the chart and you will see that it will be colored automatically when you press Create Org chart button again.
Now, after you create org chart you can get print out with Export to PDF button on the top of this page.
Need to increase the box size? You can change the width or height of the cells to increase size. Just follow these steps:
- Unprotect your sheet (How can I unlock the sheets? What is the password?)
- Make the headings visible (I can’t see column headings. How to display them?)
- Adjust the column and the row structure of the Chart!
Org Chart Template Advanced Version Features:
- Unique org chart template for auto-generation of org charts in excel
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Recommended for medium and large organizations which have +40 employees
- 4 Reporting line layout options: Below-Horizontal, Below-Vertical, Side-Horizontal, Side-Vertical
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Includes VBA code and macros, don’t forget to enable macros after you get it
- Easy to use and nice design
- Changeable Box design
- Export to PDF feature
- Print Ready
Someka Organization Chart Generators Comparison
Links to versions: