India Geographic Heat Map Generator
Excel template which lets you paint India States automatically with VBA. Enter your own data, click the button and heat map will be created.
While we’re having more and more data in today’s world, using heat maps are becoming more useful and popular for data presentation. You can easily use a geographic heat map for your presentations. For sure, it looks more professional than inserting a set of raw data in your presentations. Check this Heat Map of India:
Nowadays, we use geographic density maps in various areas. For example, business people are widely using this effective data visualization method for daily business or for presentations. On the other hand, meteorology is one of the most frequently used areas for geo heat maps. Sociology, economics, and politics are other fields in which we use heat maps quite often.
However, it is not easy creating a geographical map of India from scratch. The development of this tool consists of 4 main parts:
- Create/Gather Visual Assets
- Set up the Data Table and Name Shapes
- Create the Legend and Color Scale
- Automate with VBA
Since this will take a lot of time and effort, we have created ready-to-use geo heat maps for continents, countries, and cities, in Excel. India Geographic Heat Map Generator is one of these heat map templates.
In 3 simple steps you can create your India Heat Map:
- Paste/Type your data from your own spreadsheet
- Choose your limits for data ranges
- Choose your color set and click the button!
Your heat map is ready within minutes, in a hassle-free way!
Tool’s on-sheet instructions will help you while using the template. It is quite easy to put your own data and prepare your heat map:
You can print the results or export them to PDF as you like.
The template offers 5 different color palettes to choose from. Additionally, you can change the colors and choose from your own defined palettes:
For other country’s heat map generators, check our collection:
Someka Heat Maps Collection
India Heat Map Generator Excel Template Features Summary:
- Geographical Map of India in Excel including 36 states
- Easy to use and nice design
- 5 Pre-made color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- No installation needed, ready-to-use
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Includes VBA codes and macros