Excel Formulas Practice Exercises Template
Excel test worksheet for training formula skills. Stop watching videos. Learn VLOOKUP, IF and other top 30 Excel functions by doing.
How comfortable are you with Excel? So it’s all great to know what a formula/function does and how to use it, but when it comes to address a certain problem or present data in a meaningful way – you might stumble. So, we have prepared this Excel formulas practice exercises to hone your existing skills.
In fact, Excel requires a highly hands-on experience to master on it. Besides, you do not need to watch online courses for countless hours. To clarify, understanding a problem and display a solution is the real test of your proficiency in Excel.
So why not start at the source?
In general, our training kit will provide you with different real-world Excel problems (no matter what industry you’re in) to develop yourself with Excel Formulas and Functions. You can both learn and practice most used Excel Formulas in Excel!
How does Formulas Practice Exercises template work?
- Basically, in this spreadsheet, there are different levels which leads you to step by step.
- Each level has problems you need to solve and the tool will guide you on how to approach this problem.
- Stuck in a question? In each question page, there are buttons at the top which leads you someka.net website with detailed explanation for each function.
In other words, formulas practice exercises kit consists of beginner, medium and advanced level questions. 30 sections and around 100 questions involved within the kit:
Full Module – Covered Excel Functions
1. Basic Math Operators
2. SUM Function
3. COUNT Function
4. AVERAGE Function
5. MAX and MIN Functions
6. Date Functions
7. LEN Function
8. COUNTA Function
9 ROUND Function
10. SUMPRODUCT Function
11. VLOOKUP Function
12. IF Function
13. COUNTIF Function
14. SUMIF Function
15. IS Functions
16. CONCATENATE Function
17. HLOOKUP Function
18. RIGHT and LEFT Functions
19. RAND Function
20. IFERROR Function
21. Advanced VLOOKUP Function
22. IF – AND Combinations
23. IF – OR Combinations
24. Nested IFs
25. MATCH Function
26. INDEX Function
27. MID and SEARCH Function
28. OFFSET Function
29. INDIRECT Function
30. ARRAY Formulas
Additionally, get the practice exercises kit that makes you master all of these functions with real-life examples. After that, it is simply a unique workbook that contains Excel formulas problems which is design to teach you the most common actions of Excel.
While working on these functions, sometimes you may need help. Therefore, we provide you also videos to understand the concept of formula and best-practices to use it.
Above all, the videos are prepared by Onur YILMAZ, the national winner of Microsoft Excel Championship! So, you will be able to see how an Excel expert solves these practice exercises.
TRAIN YOURSELF & PRACTICE YOURSELF!
- Clear instructions and web links are included so that the user is able to practice and learn the formulas by himself/herself which he/she doesn’t know already.
- Questions are to the point and quite well prepared in terms of functionality. Tested so many times with professional users.
- Multi-language formulas supported.
Excel Formulas Practice Exercises Template Features:
- Unique product for training purposes 30 sections, also with 100 questions
- Nice dashboard with progress meters
- Multi-language formulas supported
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Full Print Ready
- Includes web links for detailed explanation for all functions
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Includes VBA code and macros