Printable Price List Template for Small Business
Ready-to-use Price List Template for your products and services. Easily customize it according to your small business needs. All in Excel. Ready-To-Print.
Price List consists of products or services prices, offered by sellers/vendors. Before purchasing an item, every customer wants to see the amount of money to pay for. Accordingly, product price list template help clients by simplifying the decision-making process before any purchase.
We have designed this Price List Template considering your small business needs. You can easily download and start to use it as is. It is all in Excel! By the way, you can easily save it as PDF and print.
Price List Template Features:
The template is constructed with 3 parts:
- Cover part is the part you could get a cover you would like to demonstrate for your customers.
- On the Database part input your own data type in the product number and product name and other descriptive properties which you would like to show.
- Price List shows you the products you would like to see.
Now, let’s dive into the each of them:
This part is optional but you may customize this cover by changing the date, logo, the company products, category, name and the website to prepare a nice cover for your price book.
Basically, this section is a kind of Excel Price List Database. Just input your products or services in the database table and write down the product codes which you want to appear on your list. Once you finish typing down, later this will help you to categorize and list these products and/or services on the “Price List” part.
Do not leave any blank rows in your database.
PRODUCT PRICE LIST
Once you change the Database with your raw data your products and/or services will be set to appear in here.
- You can put down the properties of all the products that you want to show either by;
- Selecting the product number by clicking the dropdown button in any cell from the “Product No” column.
It also has a printable cover and a professional design which you can send to your clients by exporting to PDF.
USING A PRICE LIST
For vendor side, price list has numerous advantages as well. First of all, it looks much more professional. Also, you keep your product/service items and their prices, in an organized way. Moreover, you might get bored with questions related to the prices of your products or services. Instead of answering each price related question one by one, you can offer a price list and you can get rid of these questions. On the other hand, it is also more convenient for your customers, as they see the product and its price and make an appropriate purchase decision.
- Create Price List Database in Excel
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
- Works both on Windows and Mac
- No Installation
- Slick design
- Unique features (backend – frontend)
- 3 spec areas
- Print Ready
- Includes Cover