Europe Geographic Heat Map Generator
Europe Heat Map Excel Template for Europe countries. Just put your data, set your colors and create Heat Map of Europe in seconds!
Using heat maps is an efficient method of data visualization. Color sets are used to represent graphically, values of individual data points in a set of data. Accordingly, the most commonly used form is “geographical heat maps”. Typically, professions like meteorology, politics, sociology and economy use it. What about to create a Europe Heat Map with country population data in Excel?
It will look like this:
However, to create it from scratch is not that easy. Therefore, Someka offers a pre-made template in Excel which includes 45 countries of Europe Continent inside.
Europe Heat Map Generator works with your data in Excel!
Thanks to this Excel template, you will create a density maps in 3 basic steps:
1. Step: Paste/Type your data from your own spreadsheet
2. Step: Choose your limits for data ranges
3. Step: Choose your color set and click the button!
Creating a Geo Heat Map has never been this simple!
- Fully Editable Europe map with 45 countries
- Colored Map of Europe
- Easy to use and nice design
- 5 Premade color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
On-sheet instructions will ease and clarify the usage of the template:
Since it’s print-ready, you can easily print it. Or you can easily export to PDF if you like.
You can pick one of 5 different color set options or change the colors to create colored map of Europe!
Discover more our whole collection at Someka Heat Map Generators in order not to skip heat maps of other continents, whole world and countries like USA, UK, Canada, China, Japan and Turkey.