Japan Geographic Heat Map Generator
Excel Template for visual representation of information on the map of Japan Cities. Just put your data and Japan Heat Map will be generated.
A geographic heat map is an efficient data visualization tool to display levels of data occurrence per geographic region by using colors or shades. Many professions like meteorology, sociology, politics, economics, and so on, frequently use geographic heat maps in order to express their data sets graphically. If you’ve ever seen regional population densities expressed on a map via colors, it’s likely you were looking at a heat map. For instance, a Japan Heat Map of cities by population will look like this:
On the other hand, making a geographic density map from scratch is difficult. To use a pre-made template instead, might be useful for you. Someka offers pre-made geo heat map templates, including one for Japanese cities. It will be very simple to turn your spreadsheet into a Japan heat map, in 3 steps:
1. Step: Paste/Type your data set in the “Your Info” section
2. Step: Choose your data ranges
3. Step: Choose your color set
Your heat map gets ready automatically within a few minutes!
CREATE A JAPAN GEO HEAT MAP IN MINUTES!
It’s quite easy to paste your data inside the template and get your heat map ready within minutes. You will be using the template easily with the help of clear on sheet instructions:
Since it’s print-ready, you can easily print it. Or you can easily export it to PDF if you like.
You will be able to choose 1 of 5 color sets. On the other hand, you can modify color sets as you like.
Finally, we would like to remind you of other continent and country heat map generators which are available at:
Someka Heat Maps Collection
Japan Heat Map Generator Features Summary:
- Fully editable Japan map with 47 cities
- Easy to use and nice design
- 5 Premade color sets to choose from (you can even modify as you wish)
- Export to PDF feature
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Print Ready
- No installation needed, ready-to-use
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Includes VBA codes and macros