Historical Stock Prices Scraper
With Historical Stock Price Scraper you will get historical stock data straight into this Excel Template included list of company symbols!
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
Works on: Windows
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Bonus: Free Lifetime Updates with your purchase.
Are you new to stock market? Or a professional trader? It doesn’t matter your experience. Everyone must see the data from the past and discover patterns to be a successful trader and not rely on luck. Traditionally, historical quotes on stocks were harder to learn and fetch, but this is no longer the case with this scraper tool.
Historical Stock Price Scraper Excel Template brings key historic data of NASDAQ and NYSE for analysis with just a click of a button!
The analysis of previous data can give you an insight on the following aspects:
- Can provide you with an idea of which characteristics are normal and which are extraordinary and that might help you take important decisions on when to buy or sell.
- Looking on how a stock performed over time, there is less likely that you will get unexpected results
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka Historical Stock Prices Scraper works:
Historical Stock Prices Scraper Excel Template Features:
This template provides row data with several options for time selection that is ready for you to build graphics and perform analysis.
Lets see details of the Dashboard:
Dashboard is a kind of scraper page to get historical data for NYSE and NASDAQ stocks. All you have to do is just putting your company symbols in the “Symbol” cell on the left and click “Fetch New Data” button. All other information of the table will fill out automatically.
On the top right section, you can change the time frame according to your needs.
There are 2 navigational buttons that you can use to move throughout the template. Indicator Explanation will give details of each indicator here. You will find the following data categories for each stock symbol for a period up to 5 years.
– Open price – The open is the first price traded at the beginning of day
– High price – The high is the greatest price traded during the day
– Low price – The low is the lowest price traded during the day
– Close price – The close is the last price traded at the end of the day
– Volume – Represents the total stocks on the market
– Change – The price of the stock, compared with last close price
– Change percent – The price of the stock, compared with last close price, shown as percentage
Warning! Please note that this template only provides row data and does not include any further analysis.
Company Symbols List is a comprehensive list of all stock symbols you can use in this template. Use this section if you are not sure about your symbol of a company.
Historical Stock Prices Scraper Features Summary
- No installation needed.
- Easy-to-use Data Scraper
- Historical data from 1 day to 5 years
- No monthly fees
- Suitable for both beginner and experienced traders
- One click access to data
- On Sheet Instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions