Excel Formulas Training Kit – Full Package
Excel Test worksheet for training Excel skills. Stop watching videos. Learn VLOOKUP, IF and many more excel formulas by doing.
Payments are processed by our partner company Paddle.com.
You will receive a download link immediately after purchase.
You should be using Excel for business and personal purposes, aren’t you? Actually, the question should be “Do you benefit from all Excel features?”
The major feature that Excel provides us is Excel Formulas & Functions. Do not ever forget that if you start repeating the same action in Excel, there should be an Excel formula designed to solve your specific issue.
We’ve prepared Excel Formulas Full Training Kit for the ones who want to practice Excel test equip themselves fully with Excel Formulas and Functions.
In order to give you an idea about our Excel formulas training kits, we’re offering a
Trial Version for FREE!
Full Module – Covered Excel Functions
|1. Basic Math Operators||11. VLOOKUP Function||21. Advanced VLOOKUP Function|
|2. SUM Function||12. IF Function||22. IF – AND Combinations|
|3. COUNT Function||13. COUNTIF Function||23. IF – OR Combinations|
|4. AVERAGE Function||14. SUMIF Function||24. Nested IFs|
|5. MAX and MIN Functions||15. IS Functions||25. MATCH Function|
|6. Date Functions||16. CONCATENATE Function||26. INDEX Function|
|7. LEN Function||17. HLOOKUP Function||27. MID and SEARCH Function|
|8. COUNTA Function||18. RIGHT and LEFT Functions||28. OFFSET Function|
|9 ROUND Function||19. RAND Function||29. INDIRECT Function|
|10. SUMPRODUCT Function||20. IFERROR Function||30. ARRAY Formulas|
TRAIN YOURSELF & PRACTICE YOURSELF!
- Clear instructions and web links are included so that the user is able to learn the functions by himself/herself which he/she doesn’t know already.
- Questions are to the point and quite well prepared in terms of functionality. Tested so many times with professional users.
- Multi-language formulas supported.
Excel Formulas Training Template Features:
- Unique product for training purposes 30 sections with 100 questions
- Practice Excel Test Modules
- Nice design and easy to use navigation
- Nice dashboard with progress meters
- Multi-language formulas supported
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Full Print Ready
- Includes web links for detailed explanation for all functions
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
For individual packages, check: