Automatic Schedule Planner
Excel Automatic Schedule Planner spreadsheet which lets you to enter jobs in list format and have them automatically converted to calendar view.
Scheduling is the backbone of the planning process and should be carefully organized to achieve your goals. We offer you a great automatic schedule maker for self-organization! Instead of making a schedule planner from scratch, this tool will automatically prepare an Automatic Schedule Planner in Calendar View. This tool will provide flexibility to schedule your time, set your plans, and all in Excel!
Automatic Schedule Planner Features:
The template is constructed two main parts:It’s very simple and practical to prepare, IN JUST 2 STEPS:
- STEP 1: Select dates
- STEP 2: Enter your jobs/to-dos in Jobs View
In Jobs View, enter the plans you have and select Day, Month and Year from the drop-down. Once you do that it will show up on the Calendar View accordingly. Besides that, if the date falls on weekend, you can see a warning message next to job.
At the very top of the page, after you select the months and the year you would like to see, just select from drop-down. So all the jobs you input the related months, will show up in this section of Automatic Schedule Maker.
**Please do not make any manual input here since automatic calculations set up for each cell.
WHAT DOES AUTOMATIC SCHEDULE PLANNER OFFER?
1. You Save Money: It’s really cheap compared to the other schedule planner tools.
2. You Save Time: Enter the jobs in a list view and these jobs to be automatically transferred to the calendar view. All in Excel!
3. It is Practical and User-Friendly: This is a fully Printable Calendar Template and supports upcoming 5 years till 2020. Another very handy feature is: Calendar View adjusts itself according to the days’ distribution. So, Monday, Tuesday or Sunday always stays in the same place.
- Unique Automatic Calendar Scheduling in Excel
- Automatic creation of calendar view from list view
- Fully printable
- Auto adjusting of days distribution
- Supports from 2016 to 2020
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
If you want a free and basic calendar, check out: Simple Calendar Template 2016 – 2021