Monthly Household Budget Excel Template
Family Budget Template for monthly household financial planning. Easily input and track your income & expenses. Printable summary dashboard with charts.
It is always important to have a personal budget in order to balance financial status of the family. However, sometimes tracking all household expenditures can not be possible since everyone purchases personal things at different places at different times. Besides, this is where our printable monthly household budget template would be useful which you can try the free version and see if that works for you.
Above all, these questions will guide you in order to know what’s happening in your household financial situation and take control of your spending.
Common budgeting questions are as follows:
- Am I within my monthly budget?
- Am I saving money or overrunning my monthly budget?
- How much am I saving each month?
- On which category and item, am I spending more?
- Which category should I start saving?
Monthly Household Budget Template Sections
To clarify, this printable monthly household budget template (including free version) consists of 3 main sections:
Firstly, you can input your regular and irregular incomes for each month into the table. Once you do that the template will automatically total your income for you.
Secondly, in the Expense table of household budget template, there are lots of expenditure categories and you can input your expenses into the table. Press the (+) sign to show the rows so that you can write the expenses of each and then get the total Expenses at the end.
Finally, before starting the Dashboard, input your expenses and income items for each month. Then rest will be all automatically calculated and illustrated for you! Therefore, you will be able to see the following in the dashboard section:
- Monthly income & expense tracking
- Monthly balance situation tracking
- Spending distribution among expense categories and items
Monthly Household Budget Template Features Summary:
- Lots of Expense Types. So, you won’t miss anything.
- Very easy to use and nice design
- Cool dashboard with summary charts, monthly trends, and distribution
- Separate database section for keeping records
- Easy navigation
- Full Print Ready Worksheet
- No installation needed, ready-to-use
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions
- Does not include any VBA code or macros