This Lottery Simulator template will generate a random set of lottery numbers in Excel! Let’s create your favorite lotteries with a click.
This Lottery Simulator Excel template will help you to bet some of your favourite lottery games. A lottery simulator will draw random numbers for you. This tool works as a quick pick for any game of your choice. After you decide which game you want to play, click a single button to run dummy generator. If you are feeling lucky about the numbers and don’t want to lose, you can save them in a database. Moreover, you will be able to add a lottery you want to play by yourself. It’s easy and allows you to add up to 50 different types of lotteries.
Lottery Simulator Excel Template Features:
Draw your Numbers Section:
- To begin your game, choose a Lottery from the dropdown list. You will also see the description below of that game.
- After you choose it, click the prepare boards button to update the board before you draw the numbers.
- The next step is to draw numbers by clicking the related button. You will get drawn numbers that are highlighted on the boards, and below boards, the same numbers presented in a more ordered way.
In case you haven’t found the game that you want to play, you can add your own by clicking Add a New Game button and fulfilling all the necessary information. Remember the maximum range of the lottery game board is 100 and maximum numbers to be drawn are 10.
Saved Numbers Section:
In the save numbers selection, you can track all the previous numbers that you already have drawn. All the data; like the name of the lottery, drawn numbers, and also the date of being saved here. You can additionally write by yourself extra comments in each row.
Lottery Simulator Template Features Summary:
- Free Lottery Simulator in Excel
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions