Random Date Generator Excel Template
Automatic date randomizer in Excel. Create dummy date lists in one-click. Date range & custom holiday settings. Fully printable and ready-to-use.
We all need to plan our work, sometimes it is about planning a weekly meeting or splitting our workdays for some specific tasks or milestones of a project. But a simple calendar will not tell us how many days we have between the start and the due day of a project. Our Excel Random Date Generator template is coming to help you out.
Excel Random Date Generator Features:
- Generate Dates: Firstly, You can generate a list of dates either random or in order with specific rules set by you. You can even exclude some of the specific days like official holidays or your vacation. With Random Date Generator tool, you will be able to create a list of dates even up to 1000. In addition, this feature will help you to format those dates according to your standard.
- Dates Calculator: You can count how many days you have left until your deadline or how long it took to complete some of your previous projects. Above all, Random Date Generator template helps you to plan your project. It is good to know how many days you have. Sometimes our work schedule also includes Saturdays so we can also include them in the working days. Specifically, the useful option is excluding your custom holidays.
By specifying a date, you can also learn this date’s certain week number, name of the day, and which day of the year that is.
- Custom Holidays List: You can note all of the holidays in this section. After you add your holiday dates to this list, the calculation of your workdays will be more accurate. You don’t have to cancel or delay your work duration, because you have already encountered your off days with this tool.
- Generate random dates in Excel
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later versions