Flight Time Calculator
Flight Time Calculator calculates the “total hours spent” on international flights in Excel, considering time zones and daylight saving differences!
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac (Min. Excel 2010)
How Will You Benefit From Flight Time Calculator?
For example, you will travel from New York, USA to New Delhi, India and you want to calculate total hours to spend on the flight. But it is not as easy as it sounds! There are 2 major handicaps here:
- Since airline companies show local times on their websites, it will be your job to calculate time zone differences between New York and New Delhi.
- On the other hand, you have to consider different Daylight Saving Time Rules of these two countries, since time zone differences will differ accordingly.
As a result, it will become really complicated to calculate flight duration between those two cities, on your own.
What Someka Flight Time Calculator does is, to calculate real travel duration considering all time zones and daylight differences of different countries. And yes, it includes all airports from all countries!
All you should do is to select:
- Airports’ Information
- Departure Information
- Arrival Information
It’s free, printable and it’s a basic Excel tool which contains a clever calculation algorithm inside. Furthermore, with this tool, you will be able to prepare a schedule for 20 team members in your company who will change 3-4 cities in a given time frame.
So, have a nice flight!
International Flight Duration Template – Excel Tool Features:
- Free Time Duration Calculator
- No Installation, just a basic Excel tool
- Includes Airports, Countries and Time Database
- Easy to use
- Calculates total hours spent
- More than 9.000 airports from all over the world!
- Slick design
- Print Ready
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
For tracking expenses during your trips, see Reimbursement Form Template