Printable BMI Calculator is an Excel template which allows users to track their height – weight ratio according to the worldwide body mass index standards.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Body Mass Index is a widely used reference for weight measurement standards. It lets the person to see if his/her weight and height is proportional according to age and gender. We have prepared this Excel BMI Calculator to keep it under your hand and check out occasionally.
This tool not only shows your BMI but also shows if you are above or under limits. And it also allows you to record your measurements on a monthly basis which can become handy if you want to see a historical progress. Your doctor may find this info very useful.
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka BMI Calculator works:
BMI Calculator Excel Template Features:
- Easy to use calculator for body mass index
- Allows the user to record monthly measurements
- Nice looking dashboard with monthly progress chart
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Ready to be printed
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Does not include VBA macros
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check the premium version: