Excel Unit Converter with printable nice design supporting conversions like Kilogram, Meter, Watt, Fahrenheit, Celcius and many more.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac (Min. Excel 2007)
Whether you are an engineer, sales manager or teacher, you need to convert units from time to time. Even though this is a very straightforward job, it is sometimes hard to find the correct tool. We have prepared Excel Unit Converter Template to consolidate all necessary conversion units into one tool. Now you can have this under your hand and use whenever you need to make a unit conversion.
This tool includes almost all necessary units from weight to pressure, from distance to liquids. It uses the native CONVERT function in Excel and lets you choose the units from dropdown menus. It also has a separate prefix selection to make the conversion process easier.
Excel Unit Converter Template Features Summary:
- Easy to use tool to make conversion easier
- Includes almost all common units (like kg, m, km, Inch, Mile, Watt, Pascal, Fahrenheit, Celcius and many more..)
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Does not include VBA code.
- Nice design
- Ready to be printed
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Excel Calculators