Excel Mortgage Calculator
Buying our house is one of the most critical decisions we give in our lives. It is great to have our own house but this also puts us in a long term commitment of payments. So, before giving our decisions it is a good idea to make our plans to see the future payments for the credit we will take. This Excel Mortgage Calculator helps you to calculate your loan payments supported with some charts.
This tool is prepared with macros. So, all you need to do is to put your loan amount, interest rate and the number of years you plan to pay back the credit. It will automatically calculate the interest amortization, monthly fixed fee and remaining balance. Don’t forget to check at least a few combinations until you find the most suitable option according to your own situation.
Excel Mortgage Calculator Features Summary:
- Easy to use excel tool to calculate future payments of your loan
- Automatically calculates the interest amortization, monthly fixed fee and remaining balance
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Nice dashboard design with charts
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Ready to be printed
- Includes VBA macros. (don’t forget to enable macros when you open the tool)
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Excel Calculators