Random Password and Pincode Generator
With this Random Password and Pincode Generator you can creating strong password or pincode for all your online accounts. Get your passwords quickly in Excel!
Computers around us are becoming stronger so breaking a password or pincode has become much easier. That’s why it is good to know how strong your password is. Even if you can not specify the strong password by yourself, this tool can be helpful to find a one for you. There are some points you need to be careful about such as strong passwords need include characters from each possible group like letters, numbers, and special characters. Try to keep different passwords for each of your accounts. By the way, you shouldn’t forget the password that you specified, while you are trying to keep your personal information safe.
For our comfort, web browsers usually offer safe encoding and keeping our passwords in memory. But, Our free tool will help you with creating a unique new password that meets all your requirements. Besides generating a password, you can test your password via our Random Password and Pincode Generator.
Random Password Generator Excel Template Features:
This Random Password and Pincode Generator help you to create a random password, PIN-code (or list of PIN-codes) and check the strength of your password.
- Create a Random Password: After you decide about the length and characters set to be used click “Generate Password“. Your new password will appear in the new password section. Additionally, by choosing settings of your password you can see immediately how strong will be created password.
- Create Random PIN-code (or list of PIN-codes): Select your options and click the “Generate Pincode” button. By choosing the length of the pin code and the number of pin codes to be generated, you can get up to 30 different Pin-codes.
- Check Strength of your Password: In the right side section, you can check the strength of your password. By entering it on the test your password box, an evaluation will appear automatically below. Strength is based only on the entropy.
Basically, password strength is measured in bits entropy. However, there is some set of most popular passwords that have high results but still are an easy target to break. That’s why this random password and pin code generator tool will be a guide for creating unbreakable or unpredictable passwords.
- Generate Password and Pincode in Excel
- No installation needed. Ready to use
- Informational Notes included
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later versions
- Does not include any VBA macros