Printable Payroll Calculator lets business owners and accounting people to track employee payments in Excel. Includes tax calculation and dashboard reports
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac (Min. Excel 2007)
Every employer has to calculate the weekly/monthly payments of their employees on a regular basis. And this should be done without any errors. However calculating taxes, controlling the cumulative earnings, making necessary calculations are no fun. We have just prepared this Payroll Calculator Excel Template in order to make this process a bit easier for small business owners.
This paycheck calculator has many features. You will input the weekly/monthly earnings to the designated sections and adjust the tax ratios for your own country’s regulations. After that, the rest is calculated automatically. It supports as many employees as you want.
In addition to this, the tool has a dashboard to see cumulative earnings as well as a separate section to print out the selected employee’s payments.
- Easy to use Paycheck Calculator
- Nice dashboard view with different reporting options supported with pivot tables
- Includes separate section for tax structure
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Selective printing (certain employees)
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Includes VBA macros. (don’t forget to enable macros when you open the tool)
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Accounting and Finance Excel Templates