Printable Payroll Calculator lets business owners and accounting people to track employee payments in Excel. Includes tax calculation and dashboard reports
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2007
Every employer has to calculate the weekly/monthly payments of their employees on a regular basis. And this should be done without any errors. However calculating taxes, controlling the cumulative earnings, making necessary calculations are no fun. We have just prepared this Payroll Calculator Excel Template in order to make this process a bit easier for small business owners.
This Excel template have many features. You will input the weekly/monthly earnings to the designated sections and adjust the tax ratios for your own country’s regulations. The rest is calculated automatically. It supports as many employees as you want. Tool has a dashboard to see cumulative earnings as well as a separate section to print out the selected employee’s payments.
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka Payroll Calculator works:
Payroll Calculator Excel Template Features:
- Easy to use calculator for payroll tracking
- Nice dashboard view with different reporting options supported with pivot tables
- Includes separate section for tax structure
- Clear on sheet instructions
- Ready to be printed
- Selective printing (certain employees)
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions.
- Includes VBA macros. (don’t forget to enable macros when you open the tool)
If you liked this template, don’t forget to check our other Accounting and Finance Excel Templates