T-Chart Excel Template
T-Chart Maker in Excel. Create many T-chart diagram types. Simple, clean and printable spreadsheet. No installation needed. Ready for use.
Sometimes the basic tools can be the best choice to compare and examine the one topic in a proper and clean way. This T-Chart Excel Template is one of the good examples of the basic and useful diagrams in the business or a daily job. In particular, most people prefer using T-Charts because of the simplicity of examining multiple categories at the same time in an ordered list.
Main Features of the Template:
The T-Chart template helps you to examine the topics in at least two different categories according to the title that you specified. Additionally, there are 6 different types of T-Charts provided in this template!
In brief, by using this T-Chart template, you can;
– See the differences or similarities
– Examine all causes & effects
– Track all of the accounting items separately
– Analyze by compare & contrast
– List all the possible ways according to the categories
– Evaluate the pros & cons
Different T-Chart Types
This template provides many different types of T-Charts. Let’s have a look at them one-by-one:
– Standard T-Chart: Firstly, It is the most basic way to create a T Chart. All you need to do is, change the headings and specify new ones by yourself. Moreover, you can easily print it as well after you finished creating your T-Chart. Besides, we have also left a space for entering Name and Date if it is necessary.
– Accounting T-Chart: This T-Chart helps you to see all of the Assets, liabilities, and equities at the same time with a clear view. So, using T-Chart in accounting is preferring a lot because it is easy to track and represent visually.
– Cause & Effect and Compare & Contrast T-Chart: These two types of T-Chart templates are too similar to each other. The only difference is the examination of the title according to Compare and Contrast or Cause and Effect frame. Although it is that simple, those are the most used and preferred chart types.
– 3 Columns T-Chart: In this chart, you can sort all of the information into three different groups. In fact, it provides you to see each group’s positive/negative sides and different features or properties. This type of T-Chart also helps you to see the general scope of the three different categories.
-Pros & Cons T-Chart: This chart helps you to see one topic’s all positive or negative aspects which are existing or possible to have. In that way, this tool makes it easier to make a decision or choose by evaluating all points. Additionally, there is a sign to make your T-Chart visually clean and professional on both Pros and Cons side.
T-Chart Excel Template Features Summary:
- Examine and enumerate one topic in Excel
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions