This T-Chart template provides you visually clean and basic chart to compare at least two topics. Free Printable 6 types of T-Chart in Excel!
Sometimes the basic tools can be the best choice to compare and examine the one topic in a proper and clean way. The T-Chart template is one of the good examples of the basic and useful charts in the business or a daily job. Most of the people prefer using a chart such as T-Chart because of the simplicity of examining multiple categories at the same time in an ordered list.
The T-Chart template helps you to examine the topics at least two different categories according to the title that you specified. Additionally, there are 6 different types of T-Charts are provided in this template!
The T-Chart Template Features:
– Standard T-Chart: It is the most basic way to create a T Chart. All you need to do is, changing the headings and specify new ones by yourself. Another good thing is, you can easily print it as well after you finished creating your T-Chart. We have also left a space for entering Name and Date if it is necessary.
– Accounting T-Chart: This T-Chart helps you to see all of the Assets, liabilities, and equities at the same time with a clear view. Using T-Chart in accounting is preferring a lot because it is easy to track and represent visually.
– Cause & Effect and Compare & Contrast T-Chart: These two types of T-Chart templates are too similar to each other. The only difference is the examination of the title according to Compare and Contrast or Cause and Effect frame. Although it is that simple, those are the most used and preferred tchart type.
– 3 Columns T-Chart: In this chart, you can sort all of the information in three different groups. It provides you to see each group’s positive/negative sides and different features or properties. This type of T-Chart also helps you to see the general scope of the three different categories.
-Pros & Cons T-Chart: This chart helps you to see one topic’s all positive or negative aspects which are existing or possible to have it. In that way, this tool makes it easier to make a decision or choose by evaluating all points. Additionally, there is a sign to make your T-Chart is visually clean and professional in both Pros and Cons side.
By using this T-Chart template, you can;
– See the differences or similarities
– Examine all causes & effects
– Track all of the accounting items separately
– Analyze by compare & contrast
– List all the possible ways according to the categories
– Evaluate the pros & cons
T-Chart Excel Template Features Summary:
- Examine and enumerate one topic in Excel
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- No installation needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions