Excel Formulas Training Kit – Medium Level
Stop watching videos, start learning by doing. Practice VLOOKUP, IF and many more excel formulas. Test your excel skills and track your progress.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac
Requirements: Min. Excel 2010
Bonus: Free Lifetime Updates with your purchase.
You should be using Excel for business and personal purposes, aren’t you? Actually, the question should be “Do you benefit from all Excel features?”
The major feature that Excel provides us is Excel Formulas & Functions. Do not ever forget that if you start repeating the same action in Excel, there should be an Excel formula designed to solve your spesific issue.
We’ve prepared Excel Formulas Training Kit for Medium Level, for the ones who want to upgrade their basic Excel Formulas knowledge.
Medium Level Kit involves 10 sections and around 30 questions:
|1. VLOOKUP Function||6. CONCATENATE Function|
|2. IF Function||7. HLOOKUP Function|
|3. COUNTIF Function||8. RIGHT and LEFT Functions|
|4. SUMIF Function||9. RAND Function|
|5. IS Functions||10. IFERROR Function|
Check the VIDEO below to see Someka Formulas Trainer (Full Version) in action:
In order to give you an idea about our Excel formulas training kits, we’re offering a
Trial Version for FREE!
TRAIN YOURSELF & PRACTICE YOURSELF!
- Clear instructions and web links are included so that the user is able to learn the functions by himself/herself which he/she doesn’t know already.
- Questions are to the point and quite well prepared in terms of functionality. Tested so many times with professional users.
- Multi language formulas supported.
Excel Formulas Trainer – Medium Level Features:
- Unique product for testing and training purposes
- 10 sections with 30 questions
- Nice design and easy to use navigation
- Nice dashboard with progress meters
- Multi language formulas supported
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- Full Print Ready
- Includes web links for detailed explanation for all functions
- Includes VBA code and macros (Don’t forget to enable macros when you start)
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
Time to test your Excel skills in Excel itself! Good Luck!
For other packages, check: