Child Development Tracker
Child development is a continuous process with a predictable sequence yet having a unique course for every child. Tracking this process, especially during the early years of a child’s life are very important for his or her health and development.
Someka Child Development Tracker is a basic excel template which consists of:
- Welcome page that you can type your child’s info
- Monthly Weight and Height Tracker, showing if your values fall or not within the limits of health standards **
- Body Mass Index Calculator (BMI is not applicable to children younger than 2 years)
- Important dates of your child section (first tooth, first step, etc)
Check the VIDEO below to see how Someka Child Development Tracker looks like:
** Please see the disclaimer about the information provided with template.
Your Child – Child Development Tracker Features:
- Cutest design ever in an Excel file
- Weight and Length tracking
- Comparison with global health standards
- BMI Calculator
- Important Dates board
- Zodiac Sign, World Days
- Print Ready
- Compatible with Excel 2010 and later
** Sources: These pediatric development standards are based on growth chart studies published by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and MDHealth.com. You can visit their websites here: CDC Growth Charts and MDhealth website
Disclaimer: Even though all information in the template is based on scientific publications as mentioned above, these are not advice and should not be treated as such. The medical information on template is provided without any representations or warranties. We do not warrant or represent that the information provided is complete, accurate, up to date and/or non-misleading.
You liked this template but looking for a BMI Calculator for adults? Check out our BMI Calculator & Health Tracker for Adults.