Health Tracker Kit for Adults
An easy to use health tracker excel template for adult people to track systolic, diastolic, pulse and blood sugar level. Includes BMI Calculator.
License: Personal Use
Works on: Windows / Mac (Min. Excel 2007)
You track your health data, right? Certainly, this is the best thing you can do for yourself. But instead of recording your health data in papers, why don’t you use a safer method. Keep tracking your health data in Someka Health Tracker Kit!
We have built a dashboard to see your monthly trends with cool charts including:
- Body Mass Index Calculator
- Systolic Pressure Recorder
- Diastolic Pressure Recorder
- Pulse Recorder
- Blood Sugar Level Recorder
Let’s take a look at those health parameters in detail;
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Calculator: Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. Someka BMI Calculator shows the averages, limits and danger zones in addition to your calculated BMI score.
- Systolic Pressure: The top number refers to the amount of pressure in your arteries during contraction of your heart muscle. This is called systolic pressure.
- Diastolic Pressure: The bottom number refers to your blood pressure when your heart muscle is between beats. This is called diastolic pressure.
- Heart Rate (Pulse): Your pulse is usually called your heart rate, which is the number of times your heart beats each minute (bpm)
- Blood Sugar (Blood Glucose) Level: The concentration of glucose in the blood is called Blood Sugar
It is fully printable. So just take your hard copies with you when you go to your doctor. He/she will really like this!
Health Tracker Kit & BMI Calculator for Adults Features:
- Track your systolic, diastolic, pulse and blood sugar level
- Measure your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Multi-unit systems supported (Metric SI, US-Standard)
- Monthly input sections
- Average charts
- Print Ready
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later
If you are looking for a health calculator for your child, we already have a separate template for this: Child Development Tracker