Australia Geographic Heat Map Generator
Dynamic Excel Template to create Australia Heat Map. This template creates a heat map with one click. It consists of fully editable shapes!
Using Heat Maps is an incredible strategy to visualize and present your geographic information. It shows population, climate, or any other numeric data for graphical illustration. This Australia Heat Map Generator helps you to show all the data you want to indicate the Australian countries.
In a simple visual illustration, you can specify the range of the colors represent according to the data that you input help you during presenting your documents. Moreover, the color that represents the data totally depends on your preferences. You can also use the color palettes from the light to a dark color or you can create totally separate colors for various data ranges. These heat maps can be used in various departments such as meteorology, politics, sociology, economy…
With this template, we have prepared a dynamic Australia Heat Map Generator where you can visually prepare the colors of; Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, Australian Capital Territory.
Australia Heat Map Generator Features:
This Australia Heat Map Template will let you input the necessary values for each territory or text (could be abbreviations) to color or represent on the density map.
State your legend criteria for each color by defining their maximum and minimum values. Hit the “Paint” button once you adjust all the settings and enter all the values you would like to display.
You may find different settings properties.
In the Text Settings:
- No text: Select this where there are no text or values
- Display Names: Select this where the names of the territories show up
- Display Text: Select this where the text or values you entered on the “Your Texts” section are displayed
Moreover, you can also change the size of the text from the settings section. This will change the size of the displayed texts or values on territories.
In the Color &Legend Settings:
- Background Color: Changes the map’s background color.
- State Border Color: Change the border colors of territories.
- No Value State Color: If a territory value is blank or not in the Min-Max limits, this color will be applied.
- Legend Display: Helps you to Show or Hide the legend on the map.
To get a PDF of the map an “Export as PDF” button has been placed in the template.
Additionally, you can copy and paste the editable shapes to different documents that you are going to use such as Microsoft Word or Powerpoint.
Someka Australia Heat Map Generator Features Summary
- Fully editable Map of Australia
- Easy to fill
- Professional design for presentations
- Full Print Ready
- Informational notes included
- Clear on sheet instructions (with turn on/off function)
- No installation is needed. Ready to use.
- Works both on Mac and Windows
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and later versions